Professional Locksmith Service Company in Austin, TX
What is Golden Locksmith Houston?
Those who are looking for a reliable, licensed and bonded locksmiths in Austin, can count on the services of Golden Locksmith Houston. We have been proffering a wide range of services including residential locksmith services, commercial locksmith services, safes locksmith services or automotive locksmith services.
Just call us @ 512-960-4041 and we assure to reach your location in next 30 minutes!
Why choose Golden Locksmith Houston?
Cut down your worries of securing your homes, businesses and even, automobiles with prompt and professional 24-hour services of Golden Locksmith Houston. For years, we have been catering the needs of the people of Austin.
Find out here, what all we can do for you;
- Providing you a wide range of Residential locksmith services such as lock rekeying, High-Security locks, key duplication, mailbox lock, master key system,mortise-style lock set repair or replacement, door and jam reinforcement, lock installation and all emergency services, we keep your home safe.
- Other range of commercial locksmith services like door closers,storefront locks, key-less entry, evictions, emergency lockouts, master key systems, panic bar, simplex locks, High-Security locks, etc. are there to make your working spaces secured.
- For your automobiles, we have club lock removal, ignition repair/replace,door lock repairs, master key, lost keys replace, gas cap removal, key extraction, etc. under Automotive Locksmith services.
- Last, we proffer ‘Safes locksmith services’ like safe combination changing, safe installation, safe repair and safe lockouts.
Also, we have a special 10% discount for senior citizen and students. Just call us @ 512-960-4041 now!
Words from our clients:
“Nothing can be worse than forgetting your keys in office. I experienced the same last week. But, I was lucky enough to have the number of Golden Locksmith Houston. Within 25 minutes they arrived and rescued me!”
“Golden Locksmith Houston helped me thrice! Once, when I lost my car keys, another when I called them for installing storefront locks and last, for safe installation my room. They were amazing and affordable!”
Frequently asked question and answers
Q: Why are deadbolts safer?
- Dead bolts are considered to be better in terms of security because they use a better latching mechanism, which troughs about 2 inches into the door frame. Thus, it becomes more difficult to open it without a key. Also, they are impossible to open using swipe methods using credit cards.
- I got a safe installed at my store. Do I need a safe at my home also?
- To safeguard your valuable assets it is highly recommended. We can serve you with a range of safes, from very small to very large one. As per your need, we can provide you safes with mechanical combination, key or electronic digital safe locks.