Licensed Locksmith Houston Higher quality service – guaranteed.
It’s always worthwhile to work with a licensed locksmith Houston – if you don’t do this, you might receive shoddy results and work for your hard earned money. Fortunately, Golden Locksmith Houston’s expert technicians are all fully licensed and insured. In order to receive licensed certification, locksmiths must be verified to be worthy of official licensing.
Angie’s List is a website that aggregates verified consumer reviews of service companies as a way to “capture word-of-mouth wisdom”.
The object and purpose of TLA, organized as a business league, shall primarily be educational: pledging to develop a higher standard of public service and security; increasing the knowledge, experience and skill of its members through classes, courses of instruction, panel and discussion groups and seminars.
HomeAdvisor is a digital marketplace formerly known as ServiceMagic. Its aim is to connect homeowners with prescreened, local service professionals to carry out home improvement, maintenance and remodeling projects. HomeAdvisor incorporates home improvement project planning resources like True Cost Guide, where customers can view average project costs. It is free to homeowners, and a paid network for service professionals.
The Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (TBFAA) is the statewide trade association for the Texas Alarm Industry. Member companies install, integrate and monitor intrusion and fire detection, video surveillance, electronic access control systems and other electronic and automation systems. TBFAA's capabilities are enhanced with our alliances with other state associations as a member of the National Electronic Security Alliance (NESA) and by our affiliations with several local Texas associations.
Different states maintain different ordinances for certification of locksmiths. Our Houston based company maintains strict adherence to all requirements set by the State of Texas for locksmiths to obtain certification. Our locksmiths have undergone rigorous auditing in order to receive official certification of their skill and professionalism. They have all met the following criteria;
- Our locksmiths have underwent a total of 15 hours of continuing education every 2 year. This covers courses in locksmithing, and at least an hour of Ethics training.
- Taken a 48 hour basic locksmithing course
- Attended an approved locksmith trade school
- Have worked at a licensed lock shop for at least a year, full time.
- Have full business insurance, for our customer’s peace of mind.
- Not be guilty of a Class A Misdemeanor or worse.
- Publically display their Texas locksmith license for the public to see.
Our Houston Locksmiths are fully trained and certified to complete the following services:
- Educate about the differences between a variety of lock grades, types, and manufacturers
- Drill holes in doors and door frames for installation
- Properly fit and align locks for a perfectly arranged finish
- Act as security consultant to find the perfect hardware for each given context
- Cut original keys
- Make copies of Keys
- Rekey and Master Key locks
- Make key impressions
- Pick Locks
- Install locks for furniture, cabinets, and office equipment
- Install and fix door hinges and closers
- Install and fix safes
- Install and fix safety deposit box locks
- Provide automotive and vehicular locksmith service (unlocking, rekeying, copying keys)
- Install fire exit lockers